Our 100% Whole Grain Pancake Mix is already delicious, nutritious and always available in our bakery. Try a festive, seasonal twist adding pumpkin to our flapjacks. A great way to start your day.
1 1/2 Cups Great Harvest Pancake Mix
1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin
1 Cup Water
1 Tablespoon Oil or Applesauce
1 Large Egg, Beaten
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Combine pumpkin, water, oil/applesauce, egg, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl and stir together.
2. Add pancake mix and stir until moistened.
3. Pour batter on greased griddle or pan on medium heat. Cook, flipping once, until both sides of pancake are golden brown.
4. Add walnuts or chocolate chips to batter to kick it up another notch.
5. Serve with butter and your favorite Honeyville Syrup. Substitute Rose’s Creamery Peanut Butter for butter to put this breakfast over the top.
Yields About 8 Four Inch Pancakes
Great Harvest Bread Co.
765 South Colorado Boulevard
Denver, Colorado 80246
Open Mon. - Fri. 6am - 3pm
Sat. 8am - 3pm, Closed Sun.