PB&B Stuffed French Toast
Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast combines ingredients you’ll find in every home with entry level chef skills and the world’s best bread to yield this decadent & creative gourmet breakfast.
1 Large Banana
Peanut Butter (Rose’s Creamery)
3 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup of Milk
6 Slices of Great Harvest Honey Whole Wheat
1. Spread peanut butter on all 6 slices of bread.
2. Slice banana into thin round slices.
3. Single layer banana on 3 bread slices.
4. Make 3 peanut butter banana sandwiches.
5. Whisk eggs and milk together in a large flat bottomed bowl.
6. Put sandwiches in egg mixture, flip once to coat both sides.
7. Heat greased or non-stick skillet or griddle to medium heat.
8. Cook both sides of sandwiches until golden brown.
9. Serve with powdered sugar and your favorite Honeyville Syrup.
Makes 3 Stuffed French Toast Sandwiches
Great Harvest Bread Co.
765 South Colorado Boulevard
Denver, Colorado 80246
Open Mon. - Fri. 6am - 3pm
Sat. 8am - 3pm, Closed Sun.