Nothing says “Fresh” like this classic Bruschetta recipe. Fresh toasted bread topped with olive oil, fresh chopped tomatoes, fresh herbs & spices make this the most versatile & delicious appetizer.
1 Loaf of Great Harvest Whole Grain Sourdough (Seeds, Kalamata Olive or Roasted Garlic)
2 Cups Chopped Tomatoes
2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil
2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Oregano
2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
1 Tablespoon Chopped Shallots or Red Onion
1/2 Cup Olive Oil, Divided
1 Tablespoon Balsamic or Red Wine Vinegar
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat Oven to 425 Degrees.
2. Stir tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic, shallots/onion, 2 Tablespoons olive oil & vinegar together to combine. Salt & Pepper to Taste.
3. Slice bread into 1/2” slices.
4. Brush one side of each slice with olive oil.
5. Arrange bread in single layer oil side down on baking sheet & toast in oven for 5 - 8 minutes until top side is golden brown.
6. Spoon mix on oil side, serve immediately.
Serves About 14
Great Harvest Bread Co.
765 South Colorado Boulevard
Denver, Colorado 80246
Open Mon. - Fri. 6am - 3pm
Sat. 8am - 3pm, Closed Sun.