Baked Cinnamon French Toast
Enjoy gourmet caliber French toast that is super easy to make.† No need to add cinnamon & nutmeg to your eggs.† No need to stand over a hot griddle and flip.† It is all in the bread...just bake & devour.
1 Loaf of Great Harvest Cinnamon Swirl or Cinnamon Pecan Swirl (Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Available Seasonally)
10 Large Eggs
3/4 Cup of Milk
1. Grease a large casserole dish.
2. Slice entire loaf of swirl bread to desired thickness (about 8 to 12 slices).
3. Lay slices in single layer in casserole dish.
4. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl (no need to add cinnamon or other spices...itís in the bread).
5. Pour egg mixture over bread in casserole dish.
6. Let soak for a few minutes or overnight in refrigerator flipping bread slices once to coat both sides of bread.
7. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 25 to 45 minutes until egg mixture is cooked firm.
8. Serve with your favorite Honeyville Syrup.
Serves 8 to 12 (based on slice thickness)
Great Harvest Bread Co.
765 South Colorado Boulevard
Denver, Colorado 80246
Open Mon. - Fri.† 6am - 3pm
Sat. 8am - 3pm, Closed Sun.